Important Points to remember before going to Gym
Thinking about joining a Gym? Before going to gym one should keep in mind certain important aspects of gyming and exercising. There are few steps that you need to follow and understand before taking up gyming regime. We have providing you with certain most important points to remember before going to gym.
Listed below are few of the most Important points to remember before going to gym
- Proper outfit– There is a dress code set for everything, so is it for gym. A proper sports gear is a better practice specially sports shoes to avoid any type of injury to foot due to accidental weight drop on foot which is bound to happen.
- Reason or motivation– Reason yourself for what exactly do you with yourself & your body before taking up gym. Set that as your target and keep yourself motivated.
- Never overdo exercising– One best tip before you join gym is to remember extra exercising would not provide you with faster results infact it will give adverse effects on your body. Muscle weakens due to extra stress and it might result I strain or permanent tissue damage.
- Give sufficient rest to body– Your body needs a good break after every physical activity it does. There is a recovery time associated to your muscles as well. Remember over exercising would only stress your muscles and would not help in achieving your fitness target soon. Providing a 2 days break in a week or 3-4 days break every 10-12 days is necessary for muscle strengthening. You may workout 7-10 days in one go but when you will give 3-4 days break afterwards you will find better strength. Thus will help you lift those extra pounds or kilos in the gym.
- Extra patience in certain cases– You have to be very patient when you start with a fitness regime. You may or may not get desired results soon from your workout. But don’t lose hope and keep yourself motivated. Body building is all about worshiping your body with great patience.
- Make a daily habit of exercising– Before going to gym you have to introduce a habit of exercising daily. You need to put your body in that mode/habit of that extra effort in your daily life. Otherwise soon you will start feeling lazy and give up your fitness goal. So start giving your body hour or so everyday for a month in routine without any ditch/skip days. A simply one hour walk with some jog and warm exercising is good to get habitual both physically & mentally.
- Past injury check– You need to keep a check on past injuries that your body acquired, be it be any part of your body. So clear it to your gym instructor on day one about your past injuries. This will help him to avoid those exercises for you which would be of any risk especially back, shoulder & neck related.
- Diet– The most important factor related to any fitness goal you set.
There are few more factors associated with it but the above mentioned takes front seat.
Tags- points to remember before going to gym, gym exercises, things to remember at the gym, some do’s and don’ts of gym, things you need to do before a workout