Walking – fitness mantra for all age groups
Gentle, low-impact exercise that’s easy, fun and available to everyone – here’s why walking rocks.
In our current lifestyles where finding time for gym is as difficult as to grasp a shadow. Walking is the best form of exercise that comes to our rescue. It needs no special time, instructor, or room.
As advised by health experts & Doctors, 30mins of walk every day is enough to keep your body healthy and active. AND the best part is it helps you loose weight too!! All you have to do is get up and keep walking.
Few best ways to follow the practice:-
- Ditch Elevators/escalators, Love stairs– one of the best way to burn calories without feeling like exercising. Start your love for stairs and keep hopping.
- Do the phone talking– Yes you hear right, remember the IDEA cellular advertisement “walk & talk”. That’s what you got to do whenever on Phone just keep walking while you are talking; endless talks will be the best company to endless walks.
- Doesn’t know your work place? Take a round and cover every corner– Easy approach, just take a round of your office, say hello to peeps and the step count will add to your daily target.
- Walk with friends– why wait for tables to chit chat in cafeterias or coffee shops, do it smarter way. Walk while you sip and keep chatting. These walks with friend will become memory of life.
Quick health benefits of WALKING:-
- It strengthens your heart.
- Helps you loose weight.
- Makes you Happy, energetic and active.
- Lowers disease risk.
- Helps blood circulation.
- Strengthens muscles.
- Keeps mood light & promotes longer life.
- Good for joints & bones.