Green Tea – Miracle Drink of Health world
If you are trying to improve your health or drop a few Kilos, this ‘super-drink’ deserves your attention.
Most of us have heard a lot about this new popular beverage in the health and fitness world i.e. “Green Tea” but very few of us know it’s inside story. This is very different form the age old Indian Tea and is considered to be a healthy replacement for Coffee/Tea.
Green tea is known as power house of antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body such as improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits.
It is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation is done to make oolong and black tea. It originated in China, but its production has spread to many countries in Asia.
Many health researchers & health advisers claims it as a “MIRACLE DRINK”.
Amazing health benefits of Green Tea:-
- Diabetic Controller: – Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This also helps prevent high insulin spikes and the resulting fat storage. Very helpful in Type II diabetes.
- Aids Weight Loss: – Polyphenols in Green tea helps intensify levels of fat oxidation in turn loosing /controlling body weight. This boosts metabolism.
- Oral health: – This amazing beverage is also contains antibacterial properties thus helps reduce bacteria and acids in mouth to maintain healthy tooth.
- Hearth Disease: – Researches say green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and regulate changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Skin Care: – it has been claimed that green tea helps reverse ageing.
- Fights Depression
- Boosts immunity